It is easy to get your browser to link through to the ‘Find it @ DMU’ service from Google Scholar. Behind this service is a database of electronic journals to which the University has a subscription or free access.
To set up your Google Scholar session to work with ‘Find it @ DMU’:
- Connect to Google Scholar
- Click ‘Scholar Preferences’ (to the right of the search button)
- Scroll down to the Library Links section
- Enter ”De Montfort University” in the search box and click ‘Find library’
- Click the “De Montfort University – Find It @ DMU” option
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Preferences’.
Once you have done this you should start to see links for ‘Find it @ DMU’ next to Google Scholar results where the full text of the article is available through De Montfort University.